Thursday, June 28, 2012

What Can One Say About Justice Roberts?


He's a traitor?

Yes.

He's knowingly and deliberately violated his oath and spit on the Constitution?

Yes. (File that under "traitor.")

I was out all day and frankly I'm shell-shocked. Yes, I always knew this was a possibility. But Kennedy being willing to rule ObamaCare unconstitutional in its entirety and Roberts rushing in to "save the day" for the anti-Constitutionists? No... I never contemplated this sick, obscene reality.

Had Kennedy voted with the anti-Constitutionists I would have understood Roberts tagging alone for the sole purpose of then exercising his right (as Chief Justice in the majority) to write the majority opinion. But to have Kennedy do the right thing only to have Roberts stab the nation in the back... I'm still stunned... still literally physically shaky over it.

I would wish Roberts dead... but if Roberts died this very day the situation would remain that Obama will be President for the next near-seven months no matter what happens in November. While no doubt Republicans in the Senate could delay any Obama appointment this year, a dead Roberts would still leave the Supreme Court of the United States with four sitting anti-Constitutionist justices and Kennedy against three Constitutionists.

There is no "one" straw which I can point to as being the straw that broke the back of the American Constitutional Republic... but Roberts' betrayal of his oath and his country will surely go down in history as one of the "nails" in America's coffin.



1 comment:

shutupnsing said...

I share your pain Bill! Krauthammer has an interesting take worth noting;
http://www.postbulletin.com/news/stories/display.php?id=1501119