Sunday, December 29, 2013

We're Home...!!!


We're home, folks!

Yep... slept in our own bed last night...

(Thanks again to Paul Stein for the airport pick-up!)

Last night's dinner: Leftover Christmas turkey (from dad), rare roast beef (courtesy of ShopRite), and cheese sandwiches! (Yeah... plenty of Hellmann's!)

(*PATTING MY TUMMY*)

My God... think about it... I - William R. Barker - was sick and tired of eating out! Couldn't even bear a stop at the Nanuet Restaurant!

Slept from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. this morning. (That should put us back on NY time!) Still... I feel a bit like I assume "He Whose Name Dare Not Be Mentioned" feels on an average day! (It's a nine hour difference between Abu Dhabi and New York...)

(*HUGE FRIGGIN' GRIN*)

I'll start the travelogue either today or tomorrow... maybe get in a bit of newsbiting...

The UAE is one heluva place, folks... it was a wonderful trip... a great experience!

Glad to be home, though...

(*WINK*)


No comments: