Saturday, August 2, 2014

Taking the Weekend Off, Folks!


It's Shaina's wedding weekend, folks! Off to deepest New Jersey we trek!

And then... tomorrow... late afternoon when we return... it's our young bud Kevin's 16th birthday! (Can I eat and drink $50 worth of food and adult beverage... you bet your ass!)

Anyway... the point: No newsbites this weekend!

Folks... seriously... keep track of the Drudge Report. Head on over to NRO, to the WSJ, RealClear, and all the other sites I rely upon.

Educate yourselves!

I know...

I know...

It's easier to simply avert one's gaze. Such is the illusion. Ignorance is bliss! Only... it's not.

If you don't trust me - at least trust yourselves! Do your own research! Read the foreign press as I do! And for God's sake... share what you learn with friends and relatives!

Folks... believe me... things are gonna get a whole lot worse! Either the new "Amerika" will stand... the Left will triumph... or else it won't. And the only scenario I see where the Left won't triumph is an actual "rebellion" of sorts by Americans ready, willing, and able to defend our Constitutional Republic. (Or truth be told, RESTORE our LOST Constitutional Republic.)

God bless!


No comments: