Friday, June 26, 2015

Just a Quick Notification


No... I haven't given up on blogging. (Though the news this week WAS particularly disturbing...)

Anyway... just throwing this out...

If you're NOT already a "FaceBook Friend" of mine... send me a "friend" request.

If you're NOT on FaceBook... respectfully... you should be. (Simply do what I do and adjust your settings so that no one can proactively post absent responding to a particular post of YOURS...)

Folks... I get FAR more spam trying to post itself on my blog than I do via FaceBook. DON'T be afraid of FaceBook! I tell ya... I find it a useful tool as well as a forum to rant.

(*WINK*)

Busy... busy... busy...

Graduation party tomorrow... graduation party Sunday... getting new quick-struts and shocks on Hank on Monday...

(*SMILE*)

So if any of you are going through "Barker Withdrawal"... you'll find me on FaceBook!

Don't worry, though... AGAIN... I'm NOT giving up on blogging! (Be patient!)


No comments: