Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I Saw "13 Hours" Today



Folks... to those of you who haven't seen Michael Bay's "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi," you owe it to yourselves... and to our dead - Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith, CIA Contractor Tyrone S. Woods and CIA Contractor Glen Doherty - to see this film, adopted from Mitchell Zuckoff's written account "13 Hours: The Inside Account of What ReallyHappened In Benghazi".

Folks... I'm amazed that Hillary Rodham Clinton hasn't been assassinated. The same applies to Leon Panetta. And, yes... ultimately the buck stops with Barack Hussein Obama... only... it doesn't - not in Amerika 2016.

Nor did it in Amerika 2012... Amerika 2013... Amerika 2014... or Amerika 2015.

We're a sick country... a sick society... a sick People. Our leaders are incompetent scum. But... a majority of the American People are scum as well. My proof? They re-elected Barack Hussein Obama to a second term in 2012. More proof? Hillary Rodham Clinton is (at least as of today) the assumed front-runner for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination.

More proof? Not only is David Petraeus not in prison - he hasn't been assassinated!

(*SHRUG*)

Folks... I've said it before and I'll repeat myself: David Petraeus knows where all the bodies are buried with regard to Benghazi. I'm sincerely amazed that Obama (or perhaps Clinton) hasn't had the disgraced General and former CIA Director "taken out."

To any who wonder if I've lost my mind writing so frankly... read the book... see the movie.

Every single Member of Congress - every Member of the House, every Senator - should be required to read the book and see the movie.

I wonder how many have...

I wonder how many of the presidential candidates have...

Again... we're a sick, sick, sick nation. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if none of the candidates has read the book or seen the movie.

(*SHRUG*)

Our people were left to die.

I fear our military as well as our civilian "leadership" are totally incompetent as well as largely venial.

If you believe I'm being overly harsh... read the book... SEE THE MOVIE.

I myself haven't read the book - but I will. That said, I'm extremely familiar with what happened at Benghazi. Indeed, I started trying to spread the truth on September 12, 2012 - the day after the attacks.


No comments: